Latest Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers
Mention what are the Agile quality strategies?
Agile quality strategies are
- Non-solo development
- Static and dynamic code analysis
- Reviews and Inspection
- Iteration/sprint demos
- All hands demo
- Light weight milestone reviews
- Short feedback cycles
- Standards and guidelines
Mention what are the Tools that can be useful for screenshots while working on Agile projects?
While working on Agile projects you can use tools like
Mention what are the advantages of maintaining consistent iteration length throughout the project?
The advantages are
- It helps team to objectively measure progress
- It provides a consistent means of measuring team velocity
- It helps to establish a consistent pattern of delivery
If a timebox plan needs to be reprioritized who should re-prioritise it?
If a timebox plan needs to be reprioritized it should include whole team, product owner, and developers.
Mention what should a burndown chart should highlight?
The burn-down chart shows the remaining work to complete before the timebox (iteration) ends.
Mention what is the difference between Scrum and Agile?
- Scrum: In the scrum, a sprint is a basic unit of development. Each sprint is followed by a planning meeting, where the tasks for the sprint are identified and estimated. During each sprint, the team creates finished portion of a product
- Agile: In Agile, each iteration involves a team working through a full software development cycle, including planning, design, coding, requirement analysis, unit testing, and acceptance testing when a product is demonstrated to stakeholders
In simple words, Agile is the practice and scrum is the process to following this practice.
Mention what are the challenges involved in AGILE software development?
Challenges involved in Agile Software development includes
- It requires more testing and customers involvement
- It impacts management more than developers
- Each feature needs to be completed before moving on to the next
- All the code has to work fine to ensure application is in working state
- More planning is required
When not to use Agile?
Before using Agile methodology, you must ask following questions
- Is functionality split-able
- Is customer available
- Are requirements flexible
- Is it really time constrained
- Is team skilled enough
Explain how can you implement scrum in an easy way to your project?
These are the tips which can be helpful to implement scrum in your project
- Get your backlog in order
- Get an idea of the size of your product backlog items
- Clarify sprint requirement and duration to complete the sprint backlog
- Calculate the team sprint budget and then break requirements into tasks
- Collaborate workspace- a center of all team discussion, which includes plans, roadmaps, key dates, sketches of functionality, issues, log, status reports, etc.
- Sprint- Make sure you complete one feature at a time before moving on to the next. A sprint should not be abort unless if there is no other option
- Attend a daily stand-up meeting: In meeting you need to mention, what have been achieved since the last meeting, what will they achieve before the next meeting and is anything holding up their progress
- Use burndown chart to track daily progress. From the burndown chart, you can estimate whether you are on track, or you are running behind
- Complete each features well before moving on to the next
- At the end of the sprint- hold a sprint review meeting, mention what is achieved or delivered in the sprint.
Explain what does it mean by product roadmap?
A product roadmap is referred for the holistic view of product features that create the product vision.