TOP Adobe Illustrator Interview Questions and Answers
What is adobe illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator is a program used often by graphic designers to create vector images.
What is Scatter Graph Tool is used for?
A graph style that avails only points to show a group of data and the relationship of the variables to one another. It is useful for showing sets of information relating to individuals.
What are the latest features in Adobe Illustrator CC 2014?
New features in Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 includes
- Creative cloud libraries: It includes creative cloud libraries so you can always have the files access when you need them
- Curvature tool: You can create refined curves and straight line using this tool
- Area type Auto sizing: Now text box can re-size automatically as you add, delete or edit text
- Touch workspace: It provides a touch environment for drawing and editing with a pen or your finger
- Join Tool: Easily join paths that overlap, cross or have open ends. It also trims unwanted segment simultaneously
What is Rasterize?
Rasterize is an effect that transforms vector work into rastered images. Often used to make artwork for import into another program.
How you can create a table in Adobe Illustrator?
To create a table in Adobe Illustrator, you have to follow the steps
- Run illustrator and open new window, now select any paper size and click on OK
- Create a shape with any dimension as you want a table from the tool pallet, for example, rectangle shape
- Now, select your rectangle form stage and go to Object menu, choose the path and then choose split into Grid
- Type the number in Column & Row as you wanted for table and set the number in Gutterbox as 0px. Now you have a table, and you can set any background colour, stroke colour,