TOP Brand Manager Interview Questions and Answers
What is Brand?
What do you feel is the potential for Brand Management?
Tell us something about brand positioning?
What are the Tools to communicate with your target audience?
The following are the various tools used to communicate with the target audience:
• Company newsletters
• Journal article
• Trade shows
• Product brochure
• Word of mouth
• Direct mail
• Local/regional/national newspaper
• Radio etc.
What is the difference between a brand and a product?
What role do events play in Marcom?
The events play the following role in Marcom:
• The communication messages are circulated to the mass people irrespective of segments i.e. wide reach
• Lower costs
• Increases corporate and brand image
• In-depth insights about target audience
• Global exposure for the new products/services
What are the major areas, concerning managing brands? What is the negative impact of Brand Management in the company?
The major areas of concern for a company
1. To brand or not
2. Cost and benefit of developing brand equity
3. Brand strategy
4. Brand repositioning
Negative impact of brand management portrays a Turf’ mentality among brand managers leading to cannibalization of a few brands and Sub optimal utilization of resources.